The HDMI audio and video signals on the RX-V371/HTR-3064 are not outputting on the Receiver speakers and the TV Screen.
In order to get HDMI video you must have HDMI video sources connected into the Receiver. For example: DVD/Blu-ray into HDMI 1 or Cable/SAT box into HDMI 2. Then HDMI out from the receiver to a HDMI input on your TV.
Make sure that the TV is set to the HDMI input that is connected to the receiver. If no video signals are coming in, try swapping out the HDMI cable between the receiver and TV. If the video signal is still not output to the TV then the receiver would need service. See last page for service info.
The HDMI sources must be connected as listed above and then select the HDMI input you want for audio. Depending on what your sources are there may be some settings regarding HDMI audio output. If you still do not have audio signals try swapping out the source cables as a test. If you still have no audio out, see the speaker instructions below to test speakers.
To make sure all of the speakers are functioning, run the speaker test tone.
1. Press the Setup Button on the remote control.
2. Setup/Speaker Setup should show up on the receiver front panel.
3. Press the Enter Button on the remote control.
4. SP Set/Config should show up on the receiver front panel.
5. Arrow down until SP Set/Test Tone comes up on the front panel of the receiver.
6. Press the Enter Button on the remote control.
7. Test/ Off On will display on the front panel.
8. Arrow over to `On` and the test tone will start outputting on the speakers. (Make sure the volume is at around -35
بالاعلى .. نفس اللي قاله علي من موقع الياماها .